Learning never exhausts mind
Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” — Oprah Winfrey
Training for Product/Industrial Design Students
What is Product Design?
Prototyping using Fusion 360
Rendering using Fusion 360 & Keyshot
Autodesk Fusion 360:
Fusion 360 is a cloud-based CAD/CAM tool that combines organic shapes modelling, mechanical design, and manufacturing in one comprehensive package. In this course you will learn how to sketch your idea in 2D and convert to 3D by using design tools, then move to parts and assembly modeling, and, as a final step, create drawings, renderings and prepare for manufacturing on a CNC machine or a 3D printer.
Luxion Keyshot Pro:
KeyShot brings you real-time 3D rendering that displays results instantly and reduces the time to create realistic product visuals. KeyShot is trusted by brands around the world for its speed, ease of use, scientifically accurate materials, and advanced material editing capabilities.
Topics covered : Prototyping using Fusion 360
- Introduction to Interface of Fusion 360
- Introduction and Tools for Design and Render Workspace
- Explore sketching techniques for drawing 2D geometry like lines, arcs, circles, polygons, Splines and ellipses
- Learn to sketch, build, and edit 3D models of solids.
- Understand how to add features like fillets, chamfers, holes, and threads to your 3D models
- Learn how to use pipe, web, rib, pattern, mirror and coil to 3D models
- Learn to define the size of the geometry by applying rules, constraints, and dimensions.
- Learn to carry out operations on body like combine, intersect etc
- Understand components, Joints and Movements
- Apply Material to solids, create scene environment and render photo realistic product renderings
- Export rendered images and use Produced work that can be added to a portfolio
- Export and share Fusion Model in Collaboration Mode so that the Team can work simultaneously
Get in Touch with ME
D-301 Sampad Woods
INDIA – 380 005